Two billboards, crowd-funded in part by a Reddit co-founder, showed up in the district of the original author of SOPA legislation, GOP Rep. Lamar Smith of TX. One of them is apparently right outside his office. I love it! This is exactly what’s needed. Constituents who care about the internet being free from interference need to make sure they let their elected officials know, because contacting them does work. Fight for the Future is doing great work informing the public on these web destroyers and Breadpig has t-shirts available you can buy to help get the word out and support Fight for the Future and The Internet Defense League.
FREE MEDIA!TUGM is a community-arts organization dedicated to locally-produced transmedia. What is transmedia? We like to think of it as: VIDZ PIX TXT TRAX. We advocate for independent artists and content creators. We produce live events to strengthen the local arts community. We also organize our own original transmedia productions. Based in Chicago. Shy, Ill 4EVA
- Cable's trying to end #netneutrality & break the Internet for profit Few hours left to stop em battleforthenet.com http://t.co/8paMnELxSm 1 week ago
SEARCH the MULTIPLEX
- Comcast to Chicago’s Public Access TV Stations: Just DIE Already…Like the Other Thirteen We’ve Killed Off
- Is Comcast Trying to Kill Chicago’s Public Access TV Stations?
- Wild Yard Sale This Week Plus …Would You Like to Share an Apartment with a Co-Founder?
- Get This Banned Danish GOTV PSA on American Media **NOW**! (NSFW)
- Anti-Porn Thief and Inspiration for TUGM’s “Sisters of No Mercy”, Charles Keating Jr., Dies